1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install in the browser or on the user’s device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) during their journey through the pages of the site or by the application, and serve to store information about their visit.
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know the user’s browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have remained on the website.
2. Typology, purpose and operation
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (techniques): They are those essential for the correct operation of the page. They are normally generated when the user accesses or logs on to the website and are used to identify the user on the website for the following purposes:
- Keep the user identified in such a way that, if they leave the website, the browser or the device and at another time accesses said website again, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves again.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as storing service configurations, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising: They are those that collect information about the ads displayed to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, that is, without expressly identifying them.
- Personalized: They collect personal information of the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
- Geo-location: These Cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is located when accessing a service on the website in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytical: They collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified.
3. Cookies used on this website
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website, incorporating a “level of intrusiveness” criterior supported on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Level 2: corresponds to performance cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, of which it is only necessary to report on their existence.
Level 3: corresponds to Cookies managed by third parties that allow user monitoring through websites that the entity is not the owner of. They normally correspond to advertising or analytical cookies where the user is uniquely and clearly identified.
If the user wishes, it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies of the browser, or stop accepting the Cookies of a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” of the browser menu.
The browser settings, for example:
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
5. What happens when you disable Cookies?
Some features and services may be disabled or behave differently than expected, for example, remain identified, keep purchases in the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce service or receive information directed to their location, among others.
6. Updating the Cookies Policy
LLOMBART PRODUCER GROUP S.L. You can modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.